Rail Road Ties - Steps and Stairs
1989: Steps and Stairs
Huntington, New York
ITEM- RRT - 08
- Stage 1 - Property Plan and site survey.
- Stage 2 - Site preparation to include removal of old; shrub and brush with our Bobcat. Complete Demolition of all old stair structures. Latter all debris was hauled to land fill and discarded.
- Stage 3 - Patio blocks on sand were installed on each step and landing here.
- Stage 4 - Bobcat used to backfill behind all walls after construction was completed. Mult-Teared construction due to extreme incline of terrain.
- All timbers used were; 30 year cca, grade 1, pressure treated lumber.